Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 26, 2010

First Day Sleeping in my Room!




Well, I finally "graduated" from the bassinet in Mom and Dad´s Room to my own... Mom and Dad were very sad, but they realized I just don´t fit in that little bed I had. Now am sleeping much better and only waking once during the night.



Am still seen from their room though, through a little camera that I have in my crib. I have no privacy!!! But they are happy to monitor my movements all night and if I cry they will come as soon as possible ;)








2 comments:

  1. Oh how sad Mom and Dad look and how relaxed David looks all stretched out in his big bed!!! Daddy, Thanks so much for the update!!! love to all, Marmee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!!! Some new pictures, even though they are pitiful pictures of Mom and Dad. I didn't get it at first, and I couldn't figure out what was wrong with Mom. Where was her photo smile, then I saw Dad. No way both of you would be without a Hollywood smile unless it was sadness; sadness because David moved to his own quarters. Buck up, parents. You can handle this first bit of separation anxiety. Love to all, Emmy

    ReplyDelete