Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Who's kid is that?!?!?!

This one is for you Mary Ella...the world's greatest librarian!!! Well, those of you who know me (the Momma), you're probably wondering why my kid has chosen to read on the ride home from school...all I can say is, thank God for good genes!!! Even though it skipped his Momma, he gets it from both sides of the family!! Notice the title...at least I make sure he has good books close at hand. Thanks to his Marmee and Pa Gator for getting him this Texas book!!!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this picture!!! David, you have good taste in your reading material! Love you all bunches, Marmee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of the continuing tradition! And Mamma does READ!! I remember Maniac McGee!! I love to see children reading!! Especially, children I claim as my own. Can't wait to see you in June-July!! Love and hugs to all. Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of Walker's favorite books. He will dig through the book bin to find, plop down, and start reading.

    ReplyDelete