Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mrs. Argüello's first day of school.


This is the first year I am "Mrs. Argüello"... It is a little funny when I say it, but surprisingly, I answer every time the kids say it. It's funny introducing myself to parents...sometimes I get a little confused. I am sure they think I'm a little weird or nervous when I stumble over my own name. Oh well, I will get better as time goes by!
This is also my first year at the American School. AND my first year to be on leave to have my first kid...I guess this is just the year for "firsts". I have a really great group of kids and I will be happy to get back to them. After my year off, I am really glad to be back in the classroom. AND I am the luckiest mom in the world. The nursery where H.D. will be is literally just down the hall.

3 comments:

  1. It doesn't get easier. I still say Ms. Findly and I have been Mrs. Maxwell for almost 4 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I am so incredibly jealous that H.D. will be just down the hall at your school. Leaving Walker at daycare and not getting to see him all the time is so much harder than I thought it would be. You are so lucky--I'm happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I don't even have a kid yet, and the thought of leaving him makes me sad too! But it looks like Walker is in great hands at his Day Care...and the best part is that non of the teachers look like kids themselves! ;-)

    ReplyDelete