Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Our family...thus far.

Here is Daddy with the kids. The blonde is Nikki (female) and spots is Pio (male). Pio is the oldest and we just recently adopted Nikki from a friend. We either needed to send Pio away or find him a playmate... so as if we didn't have enough on our plate right now, we found him a girlfriend! Daddy is playing nicely with our kids...Now, here is Momma... and for some reason the kids are not as calm with her...could be that she is 8 months pregnant.
She tries to get them to calm down...Ok, now that they are coralled, Momma likes them better! hahaha


3 comments:

  1. You are so funny. When Walker came along, the cat went away--you aren't supposed to add more pets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...tell me about it! The good thing is that now they have each other to play with and I don't have to listen to Pio being sad all the time. The other good thing is living in Latin America I really can just "admire them from a distance" most all of the time...thank God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If anyone loves pets, it's me, however, enough of this pet business. Get pictures of that babe out there. I had to see pictures Lolly provided off of your FaceBook page. I am NOT getting on Facebook. Get your blog up to date!!!

    I love you all, Emmy

    ReplyDelete